NXT range of pumps
The NXT air motor is proven to last 10 times longer than its predecessors, the Graco Senator®, Bulldog® and King. Built to handle the toughest finishing applications, the NXT also provides easy access to its integrated air controls and de-icing feature, plus it reduces noise. And with more models and configurations to choose from, you get the precise pressure and output you need for your high performance applications.
Some key features:
- Optional Datatrack™ with pump runaway protection
- Modular air valve with integral de-icing function
- Optional integrated air controls
- Reduced pulsation
ProMix 2KE is an entry level proportioning unit available in both pump and metered versions for all spray technologies. ProMix 2KE is designed for both single colour and up to 3 Colours with 1 catalyst, two component, in-booth applications.
With a user-friendly controller and advanced potlife controls, the ProMix 2KE proportioning system offers substantial cost and material savings. If you’re currently hand mixing or using a mechanical proportioner, you may be spending more than you should on wasted material, extra labour and off-ratio re-work costs. The Graco ProMix 2KE reduces these expenses and provides a quick return on investment.
ProMix 2KS offers precise and reliable electronic proportioning for a broad range of solventborne, waterborne, and acid catalyzed materials. From entry level to upgraded applications, the ProMix 2KS provides flexibility and increased efficiency.
Some key features provided by this unit include;
- Manual gun or automatic configurations
- Handles up to 30 colours and 4 catalysts
- Intrinsically safe fluid panel(s)
- One control interface for multiple fluid panels
- Versatile dosing options including dynamic dosing
- Modular build design providing easy upgrade capabilities
- Advanced web interface for remote monitoring and data collection
The GRACO ProMix PD2K mixes the material close to the gun so the flush zone is significantly smaller. This allows customers to use less paint, spend less on disposal costs and allows for faster colour changes. Also because there is limited mixed material in the system, the ProMix PD2K is ideal for short pot life materials. It is compatible with acid-based materials.
Some key features provided by this unit are:
- Up to 80% reduction in flushing waste over the most efficient traditional proportioning systems.
- Limited mixed material in the system, great for short pot life materials.
- Faster colour changes and less material to flush results in less waste and less downtime.
- Stalls under pressure for consistent on-ratio results (within 1% accuracy).
- Proportion both epoxy and urethane with ONE system.
- Manage up to 30 colours and 4 catalysts with 2 or 4 dosing pumps.
- Field serviceable in less than 20 minutes, no need for costly factory rebuilds like gear pumps.