We have the in-house capability to undertake a project right from the conceptual design stage through to final completion
Typically this would involve the following elements:
- Our design team would produce conceptual drawings and schematic layouts. Upon gaining client approval, these conceptual designs would form the basis of all manufacturing drawings. All drawings are produced using the latest CAD technology.
- Our designated project manager would liaise with the client, producing a detailed timing programme. He would then oversee the installation ensuring that all elements are delivered on time and to specification.
- Our commissioning engineers would ensure that the newly installed system is set-up in the optimum way. Operators and maintenance personnel would be provided with all the necessary training.
We have successfully installed a variety of systems.
These include the following;
- Paint distribution systems with Graco ProBatch units.
- Mini-Mix paint systems
- Waste Collection Systems
- Basecoat paint circulation systems (including 2 line reverse return)
- Re-location of paint mix room and all associated equipment
- High pressure Sealer Extrusion and AA Stonechip systems
- Grease dispense system
- High accuracy oil dispense system for Aerospace
- Modifications and enhancements to Precision Mix II systems
- Installation of ProMix II and the current ProMix 2KS Systems
- Installation of ProMix Easy and the current ProMix 2KE Systems